Saturday, April 2, 2011

desi hot indian girls on beach wet her dress






More Princess Cut Diamonds

Christmas wishes come true with these lovely diamond earrings and pendant.

The perfect accessory for any holiday occasion - in fact, no jewelry wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of diamond stud earrings.

Simple enough for daytime wear, yet radiant with evening attire, they offer sophistication and versatility all in one beautiful package.

My son surprised me one Mothers' Day with a pair of diamond studs set in white gold.

I must admit, they are my favorite earrings, and believe me, diamonds do go with everything from blue jeans to an elegant evening gown.\

These classic post-back studs are available in 18 karat white or yellow gold. The single, princess-cut 1/2 carat diamonds are secure in their in four-prong settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment