Sunday, April 3, 2011

desi antyl hot girls on beach wet dress photos






Real House Wives

Me i'm just an ordinary person, to my kids im a superhero mom, able to leap big problems with faith. I am a fan of all the "Real House wives" shows from Jill Zaren to Nee nee Leaks, you better believe i'm not missing any episodes. The women high-lighted on the "Real House wives", shows to me are groups of women who are all different, and shows, that is how a bunch of women can be when they are constantly around each other.The "rumor mill" opens and the claws, come out, but atleast two of the women grow a bond.They are everyday people if you watch the shows like I do they, have more drama than some people I know. They may be financially well off but who a person is to me is based on their character, and they have alot of it. The "House wives of New Jersey'', are Italian socialites, who's cultures and beliefs, let only the chosen few into their circle. The "House wives of New york", are always working on projects and creating a "Brand" for themselves. The "House Wives of Atlanta" are fiesty, driven and at times can be competitive, but very outspoken. The "House wives of Orange County" are consistantly trying to compare lives with each other and relationships, but the truth is they are happy with who they chose as mates and I think they define themselves.

Bad Girls Club

I't is amazing how "bravo" picks from the videos sent in to try out for their "Bad Girls Club" series. The young women are the most explosive, drinking, explicit, cursing, women I have ever seen and i've seen all of the "Bad girls Clubs", okaay. The last "Bad Girls Club" was my favorite one and to me Natalie Nunn was not the star, i't was flo, because Flo stood her ground against the other young women, thus making her a one women army, she had her own back the other girls did not stand alone,thus making them followers. "Perez Hilton" really knew how to push their buttons in his two part interview on "bravo". Perez exposed Natilie as not being close with "Chris Brown" at all. Poor Chris, especially during the "Rhianna" thing. A birdie told me that Chris and "Rhianna" still are friends. To me if they are that's good because teenagers stay watching them closely, they both don't need anymore bad press. Anyway, back to "Bad Girls Club, I can't wait to see the new one, so I can Hub about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment